Monday, April 16, 2012

The little things in life...

I've always thought they were the most important.

I often tell my boyfriend how I love the little things he does.

Kisses on the forehead or the neck or the nose.

Loving smiles at me.

Little notes.

Tiny-mini-back rubs when he walks past behind me.

Asking me if I want to drink tea.

Him sneaking up, wrapping his arms around me and hugging me.

Taking my hand and holding it.

Calling me just to say good night.

Telling me he loves me and that he misses me.

Asking again and again even though I pretend I don't want to talk.

Just hugging me when I feel bad.

When he calls me his princess.

...and oh there are so many more things.

And the best things is that seeing it materialistic they are completely for free, but they mean so much more to me. They are things everyone can afford no matter their income . 

For me, they are the most beautiful things in life. There is a saying 

"The most beautiful thing in life is to love and to be loved" 

sadly I do not know who said it, but it is so true. 


I try to show people around me I care for them by writing little notes, hugging randomly and just giving warm smiles. I hope they appreciate it as much as I do. Because you can never show too much love :)


When it comes to presents I think the same way. The small things in life make the happiest. (At least that's what I think).
I'd rather receive a sweet little note with my favorite chocolate than some expensive thing I don't know what to do with. Of course I'm happy with (almost, haha) every present I receive, but sometimes less is indeed more ...


I hope you guys feel the same.. Think about what little things in life make you happy. Cherish them. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment