Monday, March 26, 2012

DONE

Ok, so now I'm done with my written exams...oral ones coming up at the end of May (loooong time to go - yaaay)

Although I have told myself to start earlier for these exams than the ones I just finished.

I will start with both math and art next week. Maybe even earlier! Promise to myself...let's see how this idea goes..

Today I will enjoy the weather: the sun, the chirping birds, the warm grass, the blue sky and the smell of spring.

And I will practice for my test on Wednesday to see if I'll get the apprenticeship...Yikes!

And this is my new project. I am going to make a scrapbook of my summer starting with today (after my written exams) and ending with the beginning of my apprenticeship or whatever I am going to do afterwards...
I got my inspiration from here. She does it beautifully - I hope mine is going to turn out pretty too.

Today I am going to try finishing my cardigan and maybe starting on a pair of really comfy pants from a magazine. We'll see how that goes.

Off to work and p.s.: look for all the little daisies that are coming out everywhere :)

No comments:

Post a Comment