Sunday, February 3, 2013

Be happy

You don't always have to be the best. You can do your best. And that's enough. As long as you're happy. Don't overwork yourself just to become the best. Because as long as you're not happy, you can't be the best.

This espcially counts for school. There are the people who fool around all day, barely listen and their grades aren't that good. But they're happy. Then there are the ones who listen, study, get grades that are ok. But they're not the best. And they don't care. They are satisfied with the outcome no matter what. And then there are the people some of us will never understand. They get to fool around, have AND get great grades. Why?? Dunno. But they do, and they're happy. Good for them . (Seriously, it's unfair but it's not their fault so just be happy for them).
And then there's me. I always tried being the best, wanted to so badly. But no matter what I tried - it never worked. And the not-working-part was what made me unhappy. I have been told I can't change it and that I should just be happy and content with what I can do. What I can reach. And what I actually do. I am supposed to stop comparing myself to other people and find out the good things about myself.

I am working on that and I thought this might me a little bit inspiring for other people too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment