Sunday, February 17, 2013

Lace Shirt Addition



I'm totally into lace lately...like about a billion other people out there but who cares.

I repinned an inspiration on Pinterest a while ago and decided to tackle it in January. Well....now February is halfway over, but I did do it. I don't know...there seems to be something wrong with my "I'm going to do this  - now!" mode. 
But I'm proud of myself that I did do it after all.

I thought you might like it, too.

Here goes.

Pick a lace of your choice, measure the width of your sleeve you want to
attach it to.

You'll need pins to attach the lace to the sleeve before sewing

sew the lace right side on right side, then sew the two ends of the lace together

this is what mine turned out to look like

here is a closeup...
and this is what it looks like when I'm wearing it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment