There is so much going on here...While looking for apartments, going shopping for dinner, going to the bank and paying bills, trying to study for math and art and - again - spending money for fabric and craft supplies, there is barely any time left for blogging.
I miss my sewing machine already and I've only been gone for what? 3 days??? It's definitely going to be one of the first things I'll pack for the move to "the big city" :)
My Sewing To Do List:
- short leggings to wear underneath short dresses
- a little cushion for garden work on your knees (explanation coming up)
- bib for a little baby
- little pouch for whatever-he-wants-to-put-in-it for my little brother's birthday
- some kind of little present for my cousin
- my first own bikini!!!
- maxi skirt?
- long skirt in fancy fabric for weddings
- white summer skirt with little embellishments
- placemats for my new apartment :)
- potholders for my new apartment
- and a pillow-mattress for my apartment
- new pin cushion again ;)
- still my comfy pants...(the ones I can't get the pockets right..)
- still my cardigan I was frustrated with..
- still the tiny little sacks (from my friends blog <3)
- still my quilt (starting that as soon as school's completely over!)
My Craft To Do List:
- laptop desk for the bed
- another fascinator - maybe with peacock feathers?? (LOVE!!)
- suitcase for my sewing machine (so nothing happens to the precious thing during the move..)
Other To Do List:
- make tutorial for my lace scarf
- make about a billion other tutorials (not only for you but for myself as well...I always forget how I make things -.-)
...as always: sooo many plans, so little time, so little money ;)
Today I finished a little art assignment, a pretty fascinator for the wedding this weekend and I did some math. I went shopping, to the bank and everything else that is important for life. Oh, and I wrote this blog post. I am absolutely proud of myself. Today was a good day :)
|I believe I can do this....And I will!!!!|