Friday, May 4, 2012

Heart Life

Oh my life is so full of changes right now.

As a little update: I am moving to one of the best cities in Germany this summer!!
I started the exciting adventure of looking for apartments in a city where everyone says it's really hard to find any...We'll see how that goes.

I need to really and seriously start studying for math and I promise that I will be back by the beginning of June! (That is the latest and that is when my exams are ALL OVER!!!!) I'll probably leave some sneak peeks here and there just to show I'm still alive and working on my creativity.

Just today I downsizes a skirt for myself, made a dress fit my little sister perfectly and I will also sew a little bag for shoes. Pictures are coming up, I promise. (I just can't promise when exactly yet...)


Please stay tuned and keep calm ;)

http://pinterest.com/pin/277112183291719830/

No comments:

Post a Comment