We just had a party to show everyone our beautiful new apartment and I made a salad-ish bowl of (if I may say so myself) deliciousness :)
It's really easy, satiable, fast and good!
500g minced meat
2 tbsp taco seasoning (if you can't find that, just use this)
2 cans of corn
1 can kidney beans
1 bottle or 2 glasses salsa
1 bag of cheese
1 cup sour cream
1 bag of nacho chips.
1) fry the meat, as soon as it's browned, add the seasoning.
2) place meat in a bowl.
3) on top, add corn and beans.
4) pour in salsa until everything is covered up.
5) add lettuce cut into pieces.
6) add sour cream on top.
7) sprinkle cheese.
8) and last but not least - crumble down the nacho chips to little pieces and place them on top of everything.
You're done! Easy, great party food :)
(I'm sorry I didn't take a picture of it...NEXT TIME! I promise)